Nano Science & Technology Doctoral Training Centre Cambridge (NanoDTC)
This EPSRC funded centre for doctoral training aims to produce a new sort of PhD student, trained over 4 years in many advanced Nano techniques, innovation and business practice, as well as novel science. We emphasise cross-disciplinary training in the Physical Sciences, including Chemistry, Physics, Materials and Engineering and accept applicants of the highest calibre from these backgrounds.
We focus on:
Assembly of functional Nanomaterials and Nanodevices working from Nanoscience through Engineering to applications.
- Thinking of a NanoDTC PhD? We are accepting applications for 2014 entry. Second application deadline is 6 February 2014. See applying to us page for details.
- The EPSRC awarded funding for the new Centre for Doctoral Training in Sustainable and Functional Nano – the next phase of the Cambridge NanoDTC! First student cohort will start in October 2014.
- Cambridge academics: Midi-Project proposals are now accepted, in this format. Midi Projects submission deadline coming up in early 2014.
- NanoForum is named a strategic theme within the University of Cambridge! More information is available from www.nanoforum.cam.ac.uk
- NanoDTC features among EPSRC’s success stories! See here.
- CamIn: NanoDTC students’ consultancy company takes off! More here.