Nano Science & Technology Doctoral Training Centre Cambridge (NanoDTC)
This EPSRC funded centre for doctoral training aims to produce a new sort of PhD student, trained over 4 years in many advanced Nano techniques, innovation and business practice, as well as novel science. We emphasise cross-disciplinary training in the Physical Sciences, including Chemistry, Physics, Materials and Engineering and accept applicants of the highest calibre from these backgrounds.
We focus on:
Assembly of functional Nanomaterials and Nanodevices working from Nanoscience through Engineering to applications.
- Thinking of applying to us? December application deadline has now passed, but we may still consider strong applicants.
- Cambridge nano community - do not miss the NanoDTC Nanoscience Symposium, 2-4pm on the 16 April 2013, Small Lecture Theatre, Cavendish Laboratory.
- NanoForum is named a strategic theme within the University of Cambridge! More information is available from www.nanoforum.cam.ac.uk
- NanoDTC features among EPSRC’s success stories! See here.
- CamIn: NanoDTC students’ consultancy company takes off! More here.